The Copper Room
The Copper Room is a unique venue, one of the last places in the Pacific Northwest that you can still dine and dance. There has been a House Band(s) in the Copper Room for all of its life and we are proud of the traditions that have carried on.
Please join us in the Resort’s signature dining room, for our freshly prepared menu that has something to satisfy everyone’s appetite whether it is a four course dinner or a small plate and cocktail. Dance the night away and celebrate with us the history and uniqueness of the Copper Room.
The Copper Room now has a relaxed dress requirement.
The Copper Room is open nightly from 5:30 PM - 10 PM, Sunday to Thursday, and 5:30 PM - 11 PM, Friday & Saturday. Seating times are availabe every half-hour (5:30, 6:00, 6:30. 7:00, 7:30, 8:00, 8:30). Please send your reservations request to the Copper Room or call 604-796-4741.
- Tuesday through Saturday – The Jones Boys
- Music starts on Tuesday & Wednesday 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Thursday & Friday 7:00 pm – 10:30 pm & Saturday 7:30 pm – 11:30 pm.
- Sunday and Monday – Band Playing
- Music starts Sunday & Monday 6:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Pool Bar is open weather permitting - Sun & Mon - 12 pm - 10 pm, Tues to Sat - 12pm - 11 pm