Harrison Hot Springs Resort is temporarily closed for the health and safety of our guests and employees. The Resort is not taking any reservations until April 30. All services and amenities in the Resort are not available.
There’s a relaxing, scenic tranquility to Harrison Hot Springs that brings a touch of rustic romance to weddings. Nestled in a garden setting, with the breathtaking Coast Mountains soaring in the distance and the sun dappling off Harrison Lake, Harrison Hot Springs Resort is the wedding venue you dream of discovering. A place to gather family and friends and celebrate as if a little corner of the Pacific Northwest was reserved just for you. Because this one event lasts a lifetime, your big day deserves nothing less than everything the good life offers. You’ll find it all here. With exceptional catering and distinctive indoor and outdoor venues, Harrison Hot Springs Resort specializes in hosting stunning wedding celebrations fully tailored to the wants, wishes and whims of our brides and grooms.
Our British Columbia wedding services include:
- Choice of ceremony location – garden or ballroom
- Planning the schedule of events
- Coordination of food and beverage details
- Recommendations for local bakeries, photographers, musicians and other vendors
- Special group guestroom rates; subject to availability
Meal prices start at $48 per person for a sit-down menu and buffets at $58 per person, plus taxes and gratuity. (All Menu items and prices are subject to change as needed and based on availability) Your wedding ceremony could be set up outdoors, to include theatre-style seating with a centre aisle, skirted table, and chairs for signing of the registrar and a wedding arch. The current cost for a ceremony is located in our wedding package and includes reserving indoor space in case of inclement weather.
The following is included for the ceremony:
- Chairs white bistro style
- Table for the registry signing
- Water Station
The following is included with the reception:
- All necessary tables for gifts, guest book and cake
- White or black linens
- Mirror tiles and three votives for the centre of each guest table (upon request)
- Table stands & numbers
- Easel for seating chart
- Podium / microphone for speeches
- Dance floor