Harrison Hot Springs Weather
Each season the weather at Harrison offers visitors a stunning display of nature’s brilliance. Check the weather beforehand so you can pack the right outfits for the adventure ahead in Harrison Hot Springs.
Accessible by a variety of routes, follow our directions below to find the resort with ease.
From Vancouver (90 minutes)
- Follow the Trans Canada Highway – Highway 1 east past Chilliwack, take Exit 135 and follow the signs to Harrison Hot Springs.
- Highway 7 east along the north side of the Fraser River past Mission and follow the signs for Harrison Hot Springs.
- BC Transit now offers transportation services from Vancouver to Harrison Hot Springs. See the information sheets for the Fraser Valley Express and Chilliwack to Harrison Hot Springs routes.
From Vancouver International Airport (2 hours)
- Follow the signs to Highway 99 south toward Seattle.
- Travel east from Highway 99 onto Highway 17 East toward Hope.
- From Highway 17, watch for signs showing Highway 1 East to Hope. Merge onto Highway 1.
From the Interior of British Columbia
- Travel east on Highway 1 to Exit 135 and follow the signs for Harrison Hot Springs.
- Travelling west and south toward Vancouver, Highway 5 “The Coquihalla”, Highway 3, or Highway 1 the Trans Canada Highway all meet at
Hope, stay on Highway 1 to Exit 135 and follow the signs for Harrison Hot Springs.
From Seattle and SeaTac International Airport (3 hours)
- Follow Interstate 5 north to Bellingham, take Exit 256A and Highway 539 (Guide Meridien) north to Lynden, turn east (right) and follow the signs to Sumas and the border
- Shortly after crossing the border, watch for Highway 1 east, follow the highway past Chilliwack to Exit 135 and follow the signs for Harrison Hot Springs.
- Guests returning or travelling to the United States from Canada by a land border crossing (via car, motorcoach or other vehicle) will be required to present government-issued passport or enhanced driver’s license. For more information, please refer to the US Department of State Travel website.
Abbotsford Airport (45 minutes)
- Drive north from the airport following the signs for the Trans Canada Highway – Highway 1 and head east past Chilliwack, take Exit 135 and follow the signs for Harrison Hot Springs.
Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa
100 Esplanade Ave
Harrison Hot Springs, BC V0M 1K0