Spa Appointments & Etiquette
Make some time for yourself and enjoy a getaway to Healing Springs Spa! Our spa is open seven days a week. Please click on Healing Springs Spa Brochure for your pampering information.
Toll Free: 800-663-2266
To ensure availability of your preferred time and treatment, please contact us as soon as possible. To secure reservations in the spa, overnight resort guests will be asked for their confirmation number, and day-visitors will be asked to provide a credit card number.
Receiving a Massage or Other Spa Services
To make your visit to Healing Springs Spa as enjoyable as possible, the following guidelines will help to prepare you for a relaxing and pleasant experience:
- When making a spa appointment, please inform us of any preferences or special requests.
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment time. This will allow you enough time to fill out your Health Form and avoid any reduction in the length of your treatment. You also can complete the form ahead of time and bring to the Spa.
- Please wear comfortable, light clothing or bathrobe with your bathing suit or undergarments. Our professional practitioners provide draping for privacy.
- The consumption of alcohol or large meals should be avoided prior to any treatment.
- Please keep your jewelry or other valuables in your room or safety deposit box as lockers are not provided.
- If you are pregnant, please inform reception upon booking as this will affect which treatments are appropriate for you.
- We ask that you respect other guests’ treatments by speaking softly and turning off electronic devices.
- Our practitioners are professionally trained. They will continue to adjust your comfort levels as needed. Please bring any concerns to your practitioner’s attention in order to ensure a pleasurable spa experience.
- Healing Springs Spa features fully trained male and female massage practitioners who are retained as independent contractors. Should you have a gender preference for your treatment provider, please state at the time of booking.
A MINIMUM OF 24 HOURS NOTICE of any changes or cancellations is required to avoid being charged for the services booked.
Prices may change without notice. Taxes are additional. Gratuities are at your discretion. Spa guests under the age of 16 require written parental consent and must be accompanied by a parent for side-by-side treatments.
Day Guests at Healing Springs Spa
- A minimum purchase of $100 per person in Healing Springs Spa services is required in order to be registered as a Spa Day Guest. This does not include the purchase of Retail items within the Spa. The Spa Day Guest will be allowed a maximum of 6 hours of access to the five hot spring pools on the day of treatment.
- Access to the Resorts’ pools is to be only within the Spa’s operating hours that business day. Spa Day Guests will be issued a wristband which has a different color from the wristbands for guests staying overnight in the Resort. The wristband will have the date of access and Spa closing time clearly marked on it.
- Spa Day Guests will not have access to the Resort’s Gym and Exercise Facilities.
- The privileges to use the Spa facilities and pools are only limited to the Spa day Guest and do not extend to other outside guests, their children and extended families.
- All Spa Day Guests are expected to abide by the rules that are clearly posted in the Pool areas and are subject to removal from the Pool areas should infractions are observed or occur.