A Getaway to Harrison Hot Springs is just a click away!
Making your Harrison Hot Springs BC hotel reservations is now easier than ever. Use our booking system buttons below or speak to one of our dedicated team who are ready to help you experience everything at Harrison Hot Springs Resort.
- Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST)
- Saturday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. PST
- Sunday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. PST
Please call a reservations agent to change or cancel your reservation at 800-663-2266.
Cancellations must be made a minimum three days in advance to your arrival to avoid any charges. Please see our terms and conditions for more information.
Requirements for Guests Travelling to or from the United States
Guests returning or travelling to the United States from Canada by a land border crossing (via car, motorcoach or other vehicle) will be required to present a government-issued passport or enhanced driver’s license.
For more information, please refer to the US Department of State Travel website.
Harrison Hot Springs Resort Reservation Policies
- All reservations require a credit card guarantee by Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover Card®, Diners Club®, or American Express®.
- All rates are subject to applicable taxes that may change without notice. All rates are quoted in Canadian funds. Please go to the Royal Bank of Canada website to see the foreign bank exchange rate. Our reservation agents will advise the current US exchange rate offered at the resort if paying cash. Exchange rates are subject to change.
- Children 16 years or younger utilizing existing bedding are at no additional charge with parents as registered guests. Package meals are additional unless noted.
- Cancellations or reservation changes must be received three days prior to arrival date or are subject to one night room and tax penalty.
- Unused package vouchers are not eligible for a refund.
- Special requests are noted and maintained in the reservation system; however, specific room numbers or locations cannot be guaranteed.
- Your accommodations are normally available after our 4 p.m. check-in time. Checkout time is 11 a.m.
- Pets are allowed in a limited number of rooms in the resort buildings. A $30 + GST nonrefundable sanitation fee will be charged per night.
- Resort Parking Information – Self Parking will be $10 + GST effective March 20, 2017. Valet Parking is $15 + GST. Parking rates are on a nightly basis. Outside of the Resort Parking – Parking is also available in the Village. Village parking rates are in effect from June to September. Please check the Village of Harrison Hot Springs website for more information and their parking rates.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations have arrived! Harrison Hot Springs Resort is pleased to announce that two Tesla and one Level 2 Electric Vehicle charging station is now available. The 3 Stations are located on the west wall of the St. Alice Exhibit Centre – near the entrance to the resort parking lot. This service is complimentary to guests of the Resort.
- Upon check-in, Harrison Hot Springs Resort will authorise funds to cover the guestroom charge plus taxes for your entire stay PLUS $200 charge for incidentals. Your bank may withhold unused funds from your account for up to 7 business days after you check out. Harrison Hot Springs Resort is not responsible for any fees or expenses this may incur as a result.
If you are part of a group, please phone or email us with your request and refer to the group name and arrival date. Group reservations may not be made online.
Terms, Conditions & Booking Policies
The following terms and conditions of Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa (hereinafter referred to as “:we”, “our” or “us”) apply to your reservations and by making your reservations using our online system you understand, acknowledge and agree to our terms and conditions. We reserve the right to cancel a reservation without notice if we become aware of or are notified of any fraud or illegal activity associated with this reservation. Availability can change at any time during the booking process. Your reservation is confirmed when you receive an email confirmation. Note: Children are considered to be 16 years of age and younger.
Click on the titles below for more information.