Hotel Reservations & Policies
Harrison Hot Springs Resort Reservation Policies
Our Reservations Centre is open to welcome your room reservation, change or cancellation. Please contact Reservations at 800-663-2266.
- Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST)
- Saturday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. PST
- Sunday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. PST
Room reservations may also be made online: Please click on the title below.
Make a Reservation
Cancellations must be made a minimum three days in advance to your arrival to avoid any charges.
Change, Modify or Cancel a Reservation
Reservation and Hotel Policies
- Guaranteeing Reservations – All reservations require a credit card guarantee by Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover Card®, Diners Club®, or American Express®.
- ROOM RATES & TAXES – All rates are subject to applicable taxes that may change without notice. All rates are quoted in Canadian funds.
- Guests paying by Debit or Cash – Upon check-in, Harrison Hot Springs Resort will authorize funds to cover the guestroom charge plus taxes for your entire stay PLUS $200 charge for incidentals. Your bank may withhold unused funds from your account for up to 7 business days after you check out. Harrison Hot Springs Resort is not responsible for any fees or expenses this may incur as a result.
- Children’s ages – Children 16 years or younger stay at no additional charge when registered in the same room with parents or guardians. Package meals are additional unless noted.
- Special Room Requests – Special requests are noted and maintained in the reservation system; however, specific room numbers or locations cannot be guaranteed.
- Non-smoking policy. The whole Resort is non-smoking, including all rooms that have balconies and all cottages. There are designated smoking areas in the Resort so please check with our Guest Services Desk for details. Please note that a non-refundable $100 cleaning fee will be charged automatically for violating this policy.
- Pets are allowed in a number of guest rooms on limited guest room floors in the resort buildings. A $30 + GST nonrefundable sanitation fee will be charged per night. Please note that there will be an automatic charge of $100 cleaning fee for non-registered pets in the rooms.
- Resort Parking Information – Self Parking is $10 + GST. Valet Parking is $18. + GST. Parking rates are on a nightly basis. Complimentary Electric vehicle charging stations are available in the Resort. Outside of the Resort Parking – Parking is also available in the Village. Village parking rates are in effect from June to September. Please check the Village of Harrison Hot Springs website for more information and their parking rates.
- Check-in & Check-out – Your accommodations are normally available after our 4 p.m. check-in time. Checkout time is 11 a.m.
- Package vouchers – Unused package vouchers are not eligible for a refund.
Requirements for Guests Travelling to or from the United States
Guests returning or travelling to the United States from Canada by a land border crossing (via car, motorcoach or other vehicle) will be required to present a government-issued passport or enhanced driver’s license.
For more information, please refer to the US Department of State Travel website.
Third Party Reservations with Using Credit Card
It is the responsibility of the person paying to provide a written authorization with the following:
- Card holder’s name and signature
- Card holder’s address and telephone number
- Precise billing instructions. Credit card authorization form is available through Reservations. Call 800-663-2266.
- Copy of front and back of credit card. This information may be faxed only to Reservations – 1-604-796-3682
- Guest name and arrival and departure dates